MATCH PLAY SCHEDULE
|Players Remaining Per Flight||Round #||Round Starting Date||Round Completion Date||“MUST PLAY MONDAY” at 2:00 p.m.|
“Firm but Fair” Rules for Match Play
1. Match play starts on June 6th, 2016 to allow more time, each round last 4 weeks.
2. To qualify you must be a member of the Men’s Club and played 4 rounds at Old Oak in 2016 or 10 rounds in 2015.
3. Call your opponent to setup a mutually agreeable time to play your match within the 3 weeks scheduled for the round
that you are in.
4. Matches not completed by round completion date, will be scheduled for 2:00pm on “Must Play Monday”, which is the
Monday immediately following the last day of the round. Call the course to schedule your tee time.
5. If one player shows and one player fails to show by 2:00pm on “Must Play Monday”, the player that showed will
advance and the player that did not show will be disqualified.
6. If both players miss the “Must Play Monday”, they will both be disqualified.