|MATCH PLAY SCHEDULE|
|Players Remaining Per Flight||Round #||Round Starting Date||Round Completion Date||“MUST PLAY MONDAY”|
at 2:00 p.m.
“Firm but Fair” Rules for Match Play
- Match play starts on June 9th, 2018 to allow more time, each round last 4 weeks.
- To qualify you must be a member of the Men’s Club and played 4 rounds at Old Oak in 2018 or 10 rounds in 2017.
- Call your opponent to setup a mutually agreeable time to play your match within the 3 weeks scheduled for the round
that you are in.
- Matches not completed by round completion date, will be scheduled for 2:00pm on “Must Play Monday”, which is the
Monday immediately following the last day of the round. Call the course to schedule your tee time.
- If one player shows and one player fails to show by 2:00pm on “Must Play Monday”, the player that showed will
advance and the player that did not show will be disqualified.
- If both players miss the “Must Play Monday”, they will both be disqualified.